Hold the door, folks! It’s the last week of May, and time for another community update!
It’s a quick one this time, but we’ve got some important stuff that we thought y’all would like to know about! So without further ado, here’s the list!
What you’ll see in the next build:
- The Fall and Winter Seasons! Our awesome Arts and Dev Teams are fully implementing seasonal aesthetics into this coming build.
- Crop price changes! Our Game Designer did some re-thinking and brought back some balance into the force economy of Bedford Valley.
What we’re currently working on:
- Free Mode: Due to popular demand, our devs are working on a mode with endless farming, mining, and fishing–without the distractions of a larger story.
- New quest system: Our Writing and Design team are busy whipping up different types of quests, including Tutorial and Daily Reward Quests, in addition to the existing Bulletin Board Quests. All of those will be easily accessible via a brand-spankin’-new Quests tab in the player profile!
- Winter outfits on chibis! The cold winds are rising, Winter is coming…
- New farming tutorial–’cause you guys told us the first one was just too long, and we hear you loud and clear!
That’s all for now folks! Tell us what you think in the comments below, in a message via The Wild Season FB page, a Tweet at the Quickfire twitter, or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading!
And now the Update has ended.