Hey y’all! It’s the merry, merry month of May–May the Fourth, to be exact! A very happy Star Wars Day to all!
We’ve got a couple more updates for you regarding what you’ll see in our next build. Sorry we can’t give you a definite date for when that’ll be, but we assure you that our devs are working as hard as they can in order to make the next build update as soon as possible!
What you’ll see in the next build update:
- NEW! Detailed item descriptions for seeds and saplings
- NEW! You’ll now be able to see how much money you’ll earn from the contents of your shipping bin in the Shipping Bin UI, and the next morning you will get a notification about how much you earned
- “Free Mode” where you can play without the story. Still in-progress though; and yes, we have a separate set of save files for this mode!
- New visual effects when farming (sickling weeds, watering crops, chopping wood, hammering stone)
- Sickling weeds causes the weed to disappear instead of getting picked up
- Town animals such as cats and dogs are now carryable!
- Updated item descriptions to show stamina restore values
- Simplified controls; still in-progress
- Added mouse functionality; left and right mouse buttons as primary and secondary actions
- Locked 3×3 plots when planting seeds; now you don’t need to stand in the exact center of a 3×3 plot to plant!
- Player can now sleep/save without having to go inside the bed; player can stand beside bed and interact with it to bring up the save menu
- New farmland layout for UX improvement
- Adjusted cursor visibility cooldown
- Updated land hover visuals
- Removed re-carry on items after they are thrown
- Updated seed and crop prices for Year 1 crops and saplings
- Updated seed descriptions; you can now view how long it takes a seed to grow and how much it will cost
What we’re currently working on:
- Trees mechanic updates
- Item pick-up UX improvements (whenever the player uses a tool to break debris, etc.)