Howdy folks! It’s time for the community update, and we have a lot of exciting news to share with you, mainly about our forthcoming build release!
What you’ll see in the next build update:
- “Free Mode” where you can play without the story. Still in-progress though; and yes, we have a separate set of save files for this mode!
- New visual effects when farming
- Town animals such as cats and dogs are now carryable!
- Updated item descriptions to show stamina restore values
- Simplified controls; still in-progress
What we’re working on now:
- Major visual improvement of maps
- Design of storage for wood and stone resources
- Enhancing the mouse UX for interactable objects
- General optimization
Look out for these and more changes as we continue to make improvements to Wild Season!
Thanks for your help!
The call for beta testers is now closed. Thank you to everyone who signed up; expect an email from us soon, and get ready to get familiar with Slack and our beta testing system!
If you volunteered to be a beta tester and haven’t heard back from us, don’t worry; our marketing ninjas must still be at the front of the Ninja World War. 😉 Don’t be afraid to send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they’ll get right back to you when you do!